School Wide Expectations
- Congratulations to Ms. Esparza’s class for earning 10 Robo class tickets! They will receive an extra recess.
- Congratulations to Ms. Jones’s class for earning 20 Robo class tickets! They will receive a popsicle party.
- Congratulations to Ms. Swafford’s class for winning the Golden Cleat Award!
- Congratulations to Ms. Barrett’s, Ms. Trinidad’s, and Ms. Lopez’s classes for having 100% perfect attendance all week!
- Thanks for a great costume parade! The students had so much fun.
- Fiesta Mexicana was amazing! Thanks to everyone that came out for our DI community event.
- We are still having traffic issues with parents dropping off and/or parking in the back parking lot. Please follow the traffic rules to help keep our students safe.
- Our largest fundraiser has started. Please register your child so we can track their laps for the Jog A Thon. We have over 300 students registered!
Ultra Fun Run
Wow! We had so many students and families complete their first night’s assignment to register and send out 5 pledge requests! Those students earned ZeeBeez Popper + Spy Pen + Sticky Pig Splat Ball! Let’s keep up the momentum!
Play The Game: Send out 5 Emails or Texts a day! Today all you need to do is…Send out a total of 10 Pledge Emails or Texts by 11:59PM Monday Nov 6, 2023 and receive: Squeeze Axolotl
While you have until the end of our fundraiser to raise money and qualify for the various prizes, this week we will continue to give out fun BONUS PRIZES for merely sending out pledge emails/texts.
If you have not already, please register here: www.ultrafunrun.com
Enter the Student Access Code: ROBOGRIFFINS23
We look forward to an incredible turnout and thank you for making a difference in the daily lives of our students.
Calendar of Events
6- Happy Birthday Ms. Stentiford
6- Anti Bullying Presentation for students (Sponsored by PTA)
7- ELAC Meeting- 8:30-9:15 All are invited. Come and learn about what a school counselor offers.
10- Veteran’s Day Holiday (No School)
13- SSC Meeting 3:00-4:00
15- School Board Meeting 6:00
16- School Fun Run
16- Happy Birthday Ms. Lamas
17- Kona Ice after school
19-24 Thanksgiving Break
27- Students Return- Full Day of Instruction
28- DAC/DELAC Meeting 12:00-2:00 District Office