- The flow of traffic will only run smoothly if adults follow the traffic/safety rules.
- Please do not drop students off in the bus loop.
- The front of the school is for loading and unloading only. Please do not park and leave your car in the drop off zone.
- Cars are not permitted to stop next to a RED curb, please pull forward and away from any red curbs when dropping off.
- Congratulations to Ms. Delagarza’s, Ms. Lopez’s and Ms. Trinidad’s classes for earning 10 class Robo Tickets! They will receive a popsicle party!
- Congratulations to Ms. Greenzweig’s and Ms. Trinidad’s classes for earning 20 class Robo Tickets! They will receive a popcorn party with an extra recess!
- Congratulations to Ms. Elsmore’s class for earning 30 class Robo Tickets! They will receive a 30 minute dance party with Mr. Soileau or Ms. Cardenas!
Kids Heart Challenge
Our Kids Heart Challenge is off to a great start! Help us reach our goal to have 100% of school families learn Hands-Only CPR by completing Finn’s Mission! Plus, it can help us win the classroom challenge!
- Register/Log In at http://www2.heart.org/goto/Camarena or on the FREE Kids Heart Challenge App for Apple or Android
- Complete Finn’s Mission: Watch a 2-minute video to learn Hands-Only CPR, learn how to spot the warning signs of a stroke, and so much more!
- Share with friends and family through social media, text and/or email
Special School Incentives:
- The class with the most students registered will get a smoothie party, and each student in that class will receive a Frankie keychain. Current standings:
- 1st Place- Muro
- 2nd Place- Tsutsumi
- 3rd Place- Pickett
- If we reach our goal, Principal Soileau & volunteering teachers will get pied in the face by the top students at the end event!
- We have currently raised $11,000 of our $22,000 goal.
- We currently have 324 students registered for our 400 student goal.
- 11 students have completed Finn’s Mission.
- 42 families have learned Hands-Only CPR
Thank you for supporting our school and joining Finn in his mission to have 1.8 million families across the country learn Hands-Only CPR this year!
Calendar of Events:
22- Happy Birthday Mr. Morales
23-27 Great Kindness Challenge Week
23- Happy Birthday Ms. Jones
23- SSC 3:00-4:00
25- Basketball Tryouts Grades 4-6 on the blacktop 3:00-4:30
25- Black Advisory Council (BAC) Meeting District Office 6:00-7:00
25- PTA General Meeting 6:00-7:00 Google Meet joining info video call link: https://meet.google.com/vkv-odxe-fny Or dial: (US) +1 347-389-3192 PIN: 786 160 666#
7- Spirit Day- Disney
30- Happy Birthday Ms. Muro
30- ELAC Meeting/Coffee with the Principal 8:30-9:30
1- TK and Kinder Registration Virtual Townhall Meeting 6:00-8:00
3- Happy Birthday Ms. Sanchez
3- Kids Heart Challenge/Jump Rope Event- Have you registered for the challenge?
6- Happy Birthday Ms. Ambrose
7- Happy Birthday Ms. Brooker
7- DAC/DELAC Meeting 12:00-2:00 @District Office
9- Happy Birthday Ms. Buenaventura
10- School Spirit Day
15- School Board Meeting 6:00
17- No School- President’s Day
20- No School- President’s Day
22- PTA General Meeting 6:00
24- Spirit Day
27- Spring/Promotion Picture Day
27- ELAC Meeting 8:30-9:30