Monday, February 24 – Spring Picture Day
Wednesday, February 26 – 6:00 pm PTA General Mtg.
Friday, February 28 – Military Families Robo-Bootcamp 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Postponed
A special welcome to our new Associate Principal, Veronica Valdivia. She comes to us with 20 years of educational experience and specializes in Dual Immersion programs.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED a few days before the VAPA Showcase Friday, March 13. This is a great opportunity for high-schoolers who need community service. Sign up Here.
Last week to get your Yearbooks at the Pre-sale price of $36.00. If there are any additional yearbooks available after presales the cost will be $50.00. All sales will end March 20 and must be completed online at https://commpe.pictavo.com/. The SCHOOL CODE is 87294.
Parents can now access their student score reports for the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) and English Learner Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC). Go to http://www.cvesd.org, Parents tab, My Child’s School, Home Access Center or click Register.
- Cell phones are not allowed during recess and lunch times except for health reasons that are approved by administration.
- The Bus Loop is not a drop off area or a safe place for U-Turns. BE SAFE!
Chess Club begins on March 5. Click here for details.
Monday, March 2 3:00 pm SSC Mtg Cancelled.Next Mtg. April 13.
- Friday, March 6 8:30 am ELAC Mtg.
- Wednesday, March 11 6:00 pm Dual Immersion Parent Info Mtg.
- Thursday, March 12 – Thursday, March 19 MINIMUM DAYS – Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Friday, March 13 6:00 pm – VAPA Showcase
- March 16 – 19 Scholastics Bookfair
- Thursday, March 19 Awards Assembly – 8:30 am Grades 4-6
- Friday, March 20 Awards Assembly – Grades 4-6 8:30 am; Grades 2-3 9:15 am
- March 23 – April 3 NO SCHOOL – SPRING BREAK
Students with PERFECT Attendance January 14 through May 4 will receive one free ticket to the San Diego County Fair!
Camarena Spirit Wear is available for purchase! Order Here.
Garden Cleanup Project – If you would like to support our school garden click the link for more information. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help so far.
AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS AND PROGRAMS
- Soccer Shots Registration Form
- Camarena Basketball Team Schedule
- Team Dance
- Heartlight Afterschool Dance
- LYFE is a new afterschool care Program – K-6.
- After School Homework Club
- Chess Club
Text Messenging is available to receive our weekly school information! Send a text message of “Y” or “Yes” to our school code 67587.