We hope you were able to enjoy spring break with your child/children. Below are a few reminders.
- The district provided At-Home COVID student test kits that were distributed the last week of school before spring break.
- Have students use the test kit 24 – 48 hours before returning to school on Monday, April 4.
- Click on link for COVID 19 Test Flyer UPDATED 3 15 22 and how to report results.
- For additional questions, please send them to COVTEST4@cvesd.org
- Masks: We have transitioned to strongly recommended that students wear face masks in classrooms and on the school bus.
- Monday, April 4 is a minimum day: Kinder: 8:15am – 1:00pm 1st – 5th Grade 8:15am – 1:15pm.
We would like to wish Mr. Jason Soileau a warm welcome as the new principal of Camarena Elementary. Mr. Soileau will be a excellent addition to our Camarena family! Unique in every way…GO ROBOS!
6th Grade Parents REMINDER:
- Don’t forget, 6th grade student will be attending Camp Surf beginning Monday, April 4 – 7.
- Students need to be at Camarena by 8:15am daily and will be taken by school bus to Camp Surf in Imperial Beach.
- Students will return to Camarena by 5:30pm daily.
- Lunch will be provided by Camp Surf.
Join us for Camarena’s ENTREPRENEUR FAIR! Support our student entrepreneurs!
- Thursday, April 14, 8:30am -2:30pm
- Location: Blacktop
- Student Created Products
- Prices: $1 – $5