We hope you were able to enjoy spring break with your child/children. Below are a few reminders.
- The district provided At-Home COVID student test kits that were distributed the last week of school before spring break.
- Have students use the test kit 24 – 48 hours before returning to school on Monday, April 4.
- Click on link for COVID 19 Test Flyer UPDATED 3 15 22 and how to report results.
- For additional questions, please send them to COVTEST4@cvesd.org
- Masks: We have transitioned to strongly recommended that students wear face masks in classrooms and on the school bus.
- Monday, April 4 is a minimum day: Kinder: 8:15am – 1:00pm 1st – 5th Grade 8:15am – 1:15pm.
We would like to wish Mr. Jason Soileau a warm welcome as the new principal of Camarena Elementary. Mr. Soileau will be a excellent addition to our Camarena family! Unique in every way…GO ROBOS!
6th Grade Parents REMINDER:
- Don’t forget, 6th grade student will be attending Camp Surf beginning Monday, April 4 – 7.
- Students need to be at Camarena by 8:15am daily and will be taken by school bus to Camp Surf in Imperial Beach.
- Students will return to Camarena by 5:30pm daily.
- Lunch will be provided by Camp Surf.
Join us for Camarena’s ENTREPRENEUR FAIR! Support our student entrepreneurs!
- Thursday, April 14, 8:30am -2:30pm
- Location: Blacktop
- Student Created Products
- Prices: $1 – $5
Are you interested in helping your child become a better reader? Then join us on Wednesday, April 20 from 3:00pm – 4:00pm in the school auditorium for some great strategies to help your child. This information will be presented to you by our AMAZING Camarena teachers!
This event is sponsored by ELAC.
Military Family Life Counselor: ADAPT flyer – March 2022
April 13 PTA Executive Board Meeting 6:00pm
April 15, 6th Grade Red Carpet Awards 8:30am
April 18, School Site Council (SSC) meeting 3:00pm Zoom
April 20, Parent Workshop, “How to Help Your Child Become a Better Reader” 3:00pm (school auditorium) – childcare provided, raffle
April 22, 5th Grade Red Carpet Awards 8:30am
April – Testing Windows 2021-2022Grades 3-6
April 25 ELAC Meeting 3:00pm Zoom
April 27 PTA General Meeting 6:00pm
April 28 2nd Grade Wax Museum (Ms. Jones, Ms. Isbell, Mrs. Larson)
April 29 2nd Grade Wax Museum (Mrs. Escamilla, Mrs. Lopez)
April 29 4th Grade Red Carpet Awards 8:30am
May 6 3rd Grade Red Carpet Awards 8:30am
May 11 PTA Executive Board Meeting 6:00pm
May 13 2nd Grade Grade Red Carpet Awards 8:30am
May 16 School Site Council (SSC) Meeting 3:00pm Zoom
May 17 DAC/DELAC Meeting 12:00pm – 2:00pm
May 19 B-LAC Meeting 6:00pm
May 20 First Grade Red Carpet Awards 8:30am
May 23 ELAC Meeting 3:00pm
May 25 PTA General Meeting 6pm
May 27 Kinder Red Carpet Awards 8:30am
May 30 Memorial Day – No School/Legal Holiday
June 2 6th Grade Promotion 9:00am – 11:00am
June 3 LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS