- There will be NO Visitors or Volunteers allowed on the campus during the instructional day at this time.
- There will be no class assignment changes at this time.
- Camarena does not offer a delivery service for students to pick up lunches, jackets, water bottles, homework, etc.
- Adults are not permitted to use the restrooms designated for children. Adults must use the Adult restrooms.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL SICK.
- EVERYONE is required to wear a mask when indoors during the school day.
- If your child is absent due to illness, the parent/guardian MUST confirm which symptoms the student had. If any of the symptoms align with COVID-19 we will be required to get additional information before the child can return to school. If the symptoms are part of a chronic condition, please make sure that information is in the health office records.
School Site Council (SSC) Needs at least 2 Parent Representatives! Please complete the SSC Recruit Letter if you would like to add your name on the ballot and turn into the school office no later than Friday, July 30.
SSC Ballots will be sent home Monday, August 2 and voting will be open through August 9. If you would like to be a write in candidate please add your name to the ballot. The first official SSC meeting will Monday, August 16 at 3:00 pm on Zoom ID# 578 171 5684 Passcode: SSC2021.
PTA Membership – Renew or join NOW! Only $10.00 only with a $1.00 online processing fee. Topics will include: Campus Safety and mask requirements, indoor vs. outdoor activities, arrival and dismissal procedures, field trips, volunteers & visitors, assemblies, office procedures and more.