Thank you to everyone for a great 1st week! Your support is greatly appreciated. Here is the Parent Academy 2018 presentation.
Wednesday, August 1 – 8:30 am or 6:30 pm Volunteer In-services. Please note that for everyone’s safety NO Visitors or Volunteers will be allowed on campus until August 6. Volunteers must attend one of the Volunteer In-services on August 1.
Parents interested in serving on School Site Council complete form and turn in by August 3 SSC_Parent_Recruit_Letter copy
Friday, August 3 ELAC will meet at 8:30 am to vote on officers! Any parent/guardian can of an English learner can run for office.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP IMPORTANT INFORMATION
(For everyone’s safety, the back gate will be closed and locked each day at 8:15 am.)
1. Drop off and pick up students only in the front of the school and not the bus loop.
2. If you must leave your car, park in the parking lot and not the drive through zone.
3. Please do not bring animals including dogs on campus at any time – this includes arrival and dismissal.
4. Please do not park in RESERVED spaces.
5. Use the crosswalks at all times
6. Parents are not allowed to go upstairs to pick up students.
7. Please walkways and entrances clear so students and teachers can get to classrooms quickly after the morning announcements.
8. Please keep the front gate entryway clear.
9. Students must walk bikes, hover boards, and skate boards on side walks.
10. Students not picked up by 2:25 pm (1:25 pm on minimum days) will be escorted to the office, sign in and need to be signed out by the person picking him/her up.
Please note if you wish to drop off lunch or other items to your child during the school day you may do so only during your child’s recess or lunch time. Students will not be pulled from instructional time and office staff are not permitted to hold items in the office or make deliveries.
No changes will be made to class assignments in the first 3 weeks of school. If you would like to request a classroom change after that you may submit your request in writing with rationale as to why you are requesting a change. Changes will be considered only if space is available beginning August 13.
Tuesday, August 7 6:30 pm PTA Executive Board Meeting
Monday, August 13 at 3:30 pm 2nd Grade Curriculum Meeting for Parents
Thursday, August 16 at 3:00 pm School Site Council (SSC) First Official Meeting.
Friday, August 17 at 8:30 am English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) Meeting.
Wednesday, August 22 Picture Day
Wednesday, August 22 6:00 pm PTA General Meeting
+Thursday, August 23 CURRICULUM NIGHT 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm (Grades 3-6 only)
***Session 1 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm
***Session 2 6:15 pm – 6:45 pm
***Session 3 7:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Monday, September 3 NO SCHOOL – Labor Day