School Wide Expectations
- Congratulations to Ms. Romaneli’s and Ms. Mena’s classes for earning 20 Robo class tickets! They will receive popsicles.
- Congratulations to Ms. Greenzweig’s, Ms. Abuyo’s, and Ms. Esparza’s classes for having 100% perfect attendance this past week!
- Congratulations to Ms. Escamilla’s class for earning the Golden Cleat Award from PE.
Extended Learning Opportunities (LEAD)
After school clubs will start on Oct. 16, 2023. If you child was selected for one of the clubs, you will receive email communication about dates and times. If you child wasn’t selected this round, we will start adding more clubs throughout the year.
- Students return to a minimum day on October 10.
- Thanks for a great book fair. All money raised from the book fair goes directly back to our students in the form of more books for the classroom libraries, school library, and student incentives.
- If you child has a cell phone, I would encourage parents to actively monitor the content. Over the past two weeks, numerous inappropriate topics have been brought to our attention. Upon investigating, we are finding most of the issues are starting off campus through the use of cell phones.
Calendar of Events
9- Happy Birthday Ms. Cardenas
10- Happy Birthday Ms. Ingco
10- Students return to school (Minimum Day- TK/K dismiss @1:10, Grades 1-6 dismiss @1:15)
10-13 Boo Grams for Sale Before/After School
13- Cam Krewe (Buddy Day)
15- Happy Birthday Ms. Trinidad
16- Happy Birthday Ms. Jarvis and Ms. Corrales
16- After school clubs start for selected students
16- Last Day to purchase Boo Grams Before/After School
16-23 Fourth Grade Field Trips
17- Happy Birthday Ms. Garcia and Ms. Shawna
17- Kinder Field Trip
18- Fifth Grade Field Trip
18- School Board Meeting 6:00
19- Second Grade Field Trip
21- Happy Birthday Ms. Heidi