Postponement of School Reopening

Dear Parent/Guardian:

Although our goal of a phased return to in-person instruction was proposed for October 26, 2020, our District will take extra precautions and postpone the reopening because COVID-19 transmission rates in our boundaries are still too high. We want to give you notice now of our decision. We remain committed to a safe return when the data in our boundary area supports resuming at least a hybrid form of in-person instruction. In the meantime, we will continue working with our bargaining groups and stakeholders to ensure a safe reopening at a future date. 

If you were unable to view Monday night’s Virtual Town Hall meeting, you can access the recording by clicking here or paste the following into your browser: