Friday, December 13 from 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm come have a wonderful wintery time! We still need about 40 more volunteers for this event. Contact the school office if you can help out! Tickets (wristbands) go on sale Tuesday – Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:00 am only!
- Wristband includes inflatables and games – $10.00
- Games only – $5.00
Friday, December 13 is Culture Day! Come dressed representing your culture or a culture you choose.
Tuesday, December 17 from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm there will be a special General PTA meeting to discuss how to use the Fun Run money! Thank you to everyone who supported our Fun Run. We greatly appreciate it!
- Check the Lost & Found before the close of Friday, December 20.
- One of our fields is marked off and being repaired. Please refrain from walking on it.
- Food Donations for classroom parties must be approved by the teacher ahead of time.
Camarena Soccer Team Tryouts
- Grades 4 – 6 Dec. 10 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Grades 2 & 3 Dec. 11 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
For more information contact Ms. Isbell at Tiffany.Isbell@cvesd.org or Ms. Lamas at Yenni.Lamas@cvesd.org.
Camarena Spirit Wear is available for purchase! Order Here.
District Info: Parent Leadership Workshop December 3, 2019 from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm in the ESSC at 84 East J Street, Chula Vista. For more information call 619-425-9600 x1522 and ask for Olivia Guerrero.
FYI – Eastlake High School area may experience some traffic delays due to construction beginning November 12 – February.
Garden Cleanup Project – If you would like to support our school garden click the link for more information. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help so far.
AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS AND PROGRAMS
- Heartlight Afterschool Dance
- LYFE is a new afterschool care Program – K-6.
- After School Homework Club
- Chess Club
Tuesday, December 10 6:00 pm PTA Executive Mtg.
Thurday, December 19 Awards Assembly Grades 4-6 8:30 am*
Friday, December 20 Awards Assemblies Grades K-1 8:30 am and 2-3 9:15 am*
Friday, December 20 Last Day of Quarter 3 – Report Cards Go Home
*Please note that the Parking Lot may be full on Awards Assembly Days
Winter Break – December 23 – January 13 NO SCHOOL – School Resumes on January 14.
Text Messenging is available to receive our weekly school information! Send a text message of “Y” or “Yes” to our school code 67587.