- Safety Patrol needs parent volunteers both before and after school.
- The Military Picnic event on August 22 needs volunteers.
- MTSS Committee needs volunteers to support the social and emotional needs of our students.
If you are interested call the school office at 619-591-5500 or leave your contact information with the school secretary.
Join the Camarena Birthday Book Club! Book Club members will have their birthdays celebrated on Friday, September 13 during the morning ceremony on the blacktop at 8:15 am and receive their birthday book.
- You must have authorization to take pictures or video tape other people’s children per board policy. Additionally, a media release form must be signed and on file if students photos or videos are to be shared on any form of media, this includes social media. Unauthorized persons on or off campus taking videos/pictures of students while on campus may be reported to the authorities.
- Breakfast is from 7:30 am to 8:00 am and school STARTS at 8:15 am. Please plan accordingly.
- Make sure your child has everything they need before coming to school: Water bottles, lunches, homework, backpacks, info regarding pickup, etc. The school office is not permitted to make deliveries or interrupt classroom instruction.
Parent Implementation Program (PIP) is a wonderful opportunity for parents to learn new parenting strategies. For more information contact Chelsea Gould at 619-425-9600 ext. 6471.PIP-EspanolFlyer 19-20 PIP-EnglishFlyer 19-20
Text Messenging is available to receive our weekly school information! Send a text message of “Y” or “Yes” to our school code 67587.
Thursday, August 22 Picture Day
Thursday, August 22 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm Military Family Picnic
Friday, August 23 8:30 am ELAC Mtg.
Friday, August 23 8:30 am Student Council Elections
Monday, August 26 3:00 pm SSC Mtg.
Friday, August 30 6:30 pm Family Movie Night (Sponsored by the PTA)
Monday, Sept. 2 NO SCHOOL