Friday, July 19 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm Meet your child’s teacher. Please note that if you have not completed Residency Verification then your child will not be assigned to a classroom. Spaces are filling up quickly so don’t delay! The office will be open from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm!
July 22 at 8:15 am is the First Day of School for students in grades 1-6 and is a Minimum Day (Dismissal is 1:15 pm).
- Kindergarten students and parents report to the auditorium at 8:30 am – 10:30 am for the Kindergarten Orientation. Kinders will be dismissed to go home with their parents after orientation.
- July 23 – 26 Kindergarten dismissal is 1:00 pm.
- July 29 Kindergarten schedule 8:15 am – 2:30 pm Monday – Thursday1:30 and 8:15 pm – 1:00 pm on Fridays.
Students in Grades 1-6 Parent Curriculum Information Meetings in the classrooms:
- 1:30 pm or 2:00 pm Grades 1 & 2
- 2:45 pm or 3:15 pm Grades 3 & 4
- 4:00 pm or 4:30 pm Grades 5 & 6
Text Messenging is available to receive our weekly school information! Send a text message of “Y” or “Yes” to our school code 67587.
Health Fair and Back to School Kickoff August 10. Sponsered by Assemblymember Weber and Senator Atkins. Free backpacks while supplies last.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Drop off and pick up students only in the front of the school and not the bus loop.
2. If you must leave your car, park in the parking lot and not the drive through zone.
3. NO Dogs during arrival and dismissal.
4. Please do not park in RESERVED spaces.
5. Students must walk bikes, hover boards, and skate boards on side walks.
6. Students not picked up by 2:55 pm (1:25 pm on minimum days) will be escorted to the office and must sign in. Persons picking up the child must come to the office to sign him/her out.
7. For everyone’s safety BE PATIENT, KIND, and CONSIDERATE.
WANTED! School Site Council (SSC) Parent Representatives! Our you interested in serving on our school governance committee. Nominations will be taken July 22 through August 3. Simply leave your name and contact information with the school office. Elections will take place Monday, August 5 at 3:00 pm.
- Meetings only 6 times a year on Mondays at 3:00 pm
- Be a part of the decision making on the school budget
- Be a part of the decision making on school achievement
- No experience necessary
Wednesday, July 24 – 6:00 pm PTA General Meeting. Support our school and join PTA!
Thursday, July 25 – 8:30 am and 6:00 pm is Parent Information and Volunteer Inservice. Topics include:
- Campus Safety
- School Site Council (SSC)
- English Learner Advisory Committee
- The Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP)
Please note that for everyone’s safety NO Visitors or Volunteers will be allowed on campus until August 5. Volunteers must attend one of the Volunteer In-services on July 25.
Please note if you wish to drop off lunch or other items to your child during the school day you may do so only during your child’s recess or lunch time. Students will not be pulled from instructional time and office staff are not permitted to hold items in the office or make deliveries.
No changes will be made to class assignments in the first 3 weeks of school. If you would like to request a classroom change after that you may submit your request in writing and your request will be taken into consideration only if space is available beginning August 12.