Thursday, May 2 at 4:00 pm in the school auditorium there will be a very important parent meeting regarding the end of the year 6th Grade activities for all parents of 6th grade students.
Upcoming fundraiser at Nuyo Frozen Yogurt on Tuesday, May 21 between 3:00 pm – 8 pm. Mention Camarena and 20% of all sales will be donated back to our school!
Please NOTE – We will celebrate the DAY of the TEACHER on May 29!
- NO Homework for Grades 3-6 during the weeks of CAASPP testing (see classroom schedules).
- CELL Phones and Smart Watches will be collected by teachers during testing.
- BE ON TIME each day! Students who are late will have to do make ups.
- Visitors and/or Volunteers are not allowed in classroom during testing.
- Classrooms will not be interrupted during testing. Students may not leave the classroom once testing has started. (Check doctor and dentist appointments)
- Send a Snack Bag for your child during testing week: Granola Bars, Crackers, Pretzels but NO CANDY, Cheetos, Taki’s (refrain from things that are messy or sticky).
- Students in grades 3-6 should bring their own Personal Headset/Phones with their name on it or in a baggie with their name.
Tuesday, May 7 6:00 pm PTA Executive Board Mtg.
Monday, May 13 3:00 pm SSC Mtg.
Thursday, May 16 6:30 pm VAPA Showcase
Friday, May 17 6:00 pm Family Movie Night
Tuesday, May 21 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm Nuyo Frozen Yogurt Fundraiser
Wednesday, May 22 6:00 pm PTA General Mtg.
Friday, May 24 7:30 am Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast
Friday, May 24 8:30 am ELAC Mtg.
May 28-31 Staff Appreciation Week
Wednesday, May 29 Day of the Teacher
Friday, May 31 Awards Assemblies (K-2 8:30 am and 3-5 9:30 am)
Tuesday, June 4 Yearbooks Distributed and Signing
Wednesday, June 5 4:00 pm 6th Grade Promotion at Eastlake Church
Wednesday, June 5 LAST DAY of SCHOOL