Wednesday, April 24 6:00 pm PTA General Mtg.
Friday, April 26 Purple up! Wear purple and show support for our Military Families!
Friday, April 26 at 6:00 pm Come out for Camarena Military Game Night! Please RSVP no later than April 24 so we can be properly prepared. Call Christine 619-318-9871.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this year’s Pennies for Patients!
Camarena raised $1838.64 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
Support Our APEX Fundraiser!
We really want to hit our school wide goal and we need your help to get there. A great way to get pledges is by using the share wizard located on your child’s website on myapexevent.com with their access code.
Smoothies will be sold every Thursday after school!
Please NOTE – We will celebrate the DAY of the TEACHER on May 29!
- NO Homework for Grades 3-6 during the weeks of CAASPP testing (see classroom schedules).
- CELL Phones and Smart Watches will be collected by teachers during testing.
- BE ON TIME each day! Students who are late will have to do make ups.
- Visitors and/or Volunteers are not allowed in classroom during testing.
- Classrooms will not be interrupted during testing. Students may not leave the classroom once testing has started. (Check doctor and dentist appointments)
- Send a Snack Bag for your child during testing week: Granola Bars, Crackers, Pretzels but NO CANDY, Cheetos, Taki’s (refrain from things that are messy or sticky).
- Students in grades 3-6 should bring their own Personal Headset/Phones with their name on it or in a baggie with their name.
Tuesday, May 7 6:00 pm PTA Executive Board Mtg.
Monday, May 13 3:00 pm SSC Mtg.
Thursday, May 16 6:30 pm VAPA Showcase
Friday, May 17 6:00 pm Family Movie Night
Wednesday, May 22 6:00 pm PTA General Mtg.
Friday, May 24 8:30 am ELAC Mtg.
Wednesday, May 29 Day of the Teacher
Friday, May 31 Awards Assemblies (K-2 8:30 am and 3-6 9:30 am)